Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This Is New To Me...

Hello world wide web, names Cullen and I'm gonna run this here blog with iron and might. This is something I've been thinking about doing for some long time so what better way to do something than actually do it? Hell I even bought a domain name to use for all this but I honestly have no clue what I'm doing building a site so here its simple and easy.

I'm a 25 year old dude that has about a million things I'm into and I want to review them for the public. I will be fair and honest in my own ways to the song, album, video, movie, games, show, live performance, or even rate people just because I can. I feel its my duty for people to know what I think about certain things.

I am open to different ideas for this little project, if you have an idea then you can just email me or post here just to talk about it. I am all over the place with my likes and dislikes so I'm very sure your opinion is awesome but mine is better. If you have a different view then that's awesome, start your own blog. I will not put up with trolls but good arguments never hurt anyone.

I'll post more about stuff when I figure it all out as this is slowly being built for your enjoyment. I'm most likely going to do a few reviews here about a couple different topics and then move to each category blog itself. Just bear with me as I'm just new to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment